- 4 cups Corn Chex™ cereal
- 2 cups Wheat Chex™ cereal
- 2 cups white Cheddar cheese crackers
- 1 cup mini pretzel twists or sticks 1 cup mixed nuts 1/4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons original Cholula® hot sauce
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- In large bowl, mix cereals, cheese crackers, pretzels and nuts; set aside. In 1-quart saucepan, heat butter and hot sauce on medium-low heat until butter is melted. Pour over cereal mixture in bowl, stirring until evenly coated. Spread in ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, carefully stirring a couple of times, until mixture is toasted. Spread onto waxed paper to cool completely, about 25 minutes. To serve, transfer mixture to large serving bowl. Store at room temperature in covered container.
- Microwave Method: In large microwaveable bowl, mix cereals, cheese crackers, pretzels and nuts; set aside. In small microwaveable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High for 30 seconds, or until melted.
- Stir in hot sauce; pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated. Microwave uncovered on High 4 to 5 minutes, thoroughly stirring every minute, until evenly toasted. Spread onto waxed paper to cool, about 30 minutes, or until cooled completely.