- 6 cups Rice Chex™ or Corn Chex™ cereal
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows (from 10.5-oz bag)
- 1 cup mini pretzel twists (from 16-oz bag)
- 15 oz vanilla candy coating (almond bark) (about 9 cubes from 20-oz package)
- 3 tablespoons holiday-colored sprinkles or nonpareils
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup holiday-colored candy-coated chocolate candies
- Line large rimmed cookie sheet with waxed paper. In large bowl, mix cereal, marshmallows and pretzels.
- In medium microwavable bowl, microwave candy coating uncovered on High 60 to 90 seconds, stirring after 1 minute, until almost melted. Stir until smooth. Pour onto cereal mixture; mix well.
- Spread on cookie sheet; sprinkle with holiday sprinkles, and cool completely, about 15 minutes. Break into bite-size pieces.
- In 2-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag, add coated cereal pieces and powdered sugar. Seal bag; shake to coat. Remove from bag; discard any remaining powdered sugar.
- In large serving bowl, mix coated cereal mixture and chocolate candies.
- Store in covered container at room temperature.
1 Serving: Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 80); Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 100mg; Potassium 55mg; Total Carbohydrate 27g (Dietary Fiber 0g); Protein 1g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 4%; Iron 15%
Exchanges: 2 Other Carbohydrate, 2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 2