- 5 cups Chocolate Chex™ cereal
- 4 cups Peanut Butter Chex™ cereal
- 2 cups Kraft® JET-PUFFED mini marshmallows (from 10-oz bag)
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips (from 11.5-oz bag)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups peanut butter candy-dipped pretzels drizzled with milk chocolate (from 8.5-oz bag)
- 1 cup Planters® cocktail peanuts (from 16-oz container)
- 1 cup holiday-colored candy-coated chocolate candies
- Line large rimmed pan with waxed paper. In extra-large bowl, measure cereals and marshmallows; set aside.
- In 1-quart microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter uncovered on High 30 seconds; stir. Microwave 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each, until mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in vanilla. Pour over cereal mixture in bowl, stirring until evenly coated. Pour into 2-gallon resealable food-storage bag.
- Add powdered sugar. Seal bag; shake until well coated. Spread in pan to cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer cereal mixture to serving bowl; stir in pretzels, peanuts and candies. Store in airtight container.
- Feel free to use one of the Chex™ cereals in this mix in place of using a combination of two varieties.
- Substitute candy-coated chocolate peanut butter candies for more peanut butter flavor!
Serving Size: 1/2 Cup
Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 90); Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 140mg; Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 19g); Protein 3g % Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 6%; Iron 15%;
Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1 Other Carbohydrate, 2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 2