- 4 cups Corn Chex™ or Rice Chex™ cereal
- 1 cup gluten-free peanut butter baking chips
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon coarse sparkling sugar, if desired
- 2 cups Chocolate Chex™ cereal
- 1 cup gluten-free milk chocolate candy drops, unwrapped
- Line large cookie sheet with waxed paper. In medium bowl, add Corn or Rice Chex™ cereal.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave peanut butter chips and butter uncovered on Medium (50%) 30 seconds; stir. Microwave 15 to 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth (mixture will be thick).
- Pour mixture over cereal in bowl, stirring thoroughly until cereal is evenly coated.
- Spread mixture on cookie sheet. Sprinkle with sparkling sugar; refrigerate about 15 minutes or until set. Carefully break into bite-size pieces.
- In large serving bowl, mix coated cereal, Chocolate Chex™ cereal and chocolate candy drops.
- Cooking Gluten Free? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change.
- Microwave oven wattages vary, so be sure to carefully watch peanut butter mixture to avoid burning or seizing.
- Coarse sparkling sugar can be found at craft stores, and sometimes, in the baking and decorating aisle of the grocery store.
1 Serving: Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 45); Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 100mg; Potassium 55mg; Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 1g); Protein 1g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 6%; Iron 20%
Exchanges: 1 Other Carbohydrate, 1 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 1