- 8 cups Corn Chex™ Cereal or Rice Chex™ Cereal
- 2 cups Cheerios™ Cereal
- 2 cups bite-size gluten free pretzel sticks or twists
- 6 tablespoons vegan dairy-free buttery vegetable oil spread
- 3 tablespoons gluten free Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt or gluten free seasoned salt
- In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals and pretzels; set aside. In small microwavable bowl, microwave buttery spread uncovered on High 30 to 40 seconds or until melted. Stir in Worcestershire sauce and salt. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 5 to 6 minutes, thoroughly stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.
- For oven directions, heat oven to 250°F. Put cereals, pretzels and melted spread mixture into ungreased roasting pan, and bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- If you have onion or garlic salt, feel free to substitute one of those for the salt.
- Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free and free of allergens that you are sensitive to. Products and ingredient sources can change.
1/2 Cup Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 20); Total Fat 2.5g (Saturated Fat 0.5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 310mg; Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 2g); Protein 1g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 6%; Calcium 6%; Iron 25%;
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 1