- 2 cups Corn Chex™ cereal
- 2 cups Rice Chex™ cereal
- 2 cups Wheat Chex™ cereal
- 2 cups bite-size pretzel twists
- 2 cups mixed nuts
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons Creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals, pretzels and nuts.
- In 2-cup microwavable measuring cup, microwave butter uncovered on High about 40 seconds or until melted. Stir in Creole seasoning and pepper sauce. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on waxed paper or foil to cool. Store in airtight container.
- Do-Ahead: To ease the load of last-minute prep, make the mix up to 2 weeks ahead and store in an airtight container.
Serving Size: Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 80); Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 2 1/2g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 380mg; Total Carbohydrate 14g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 2g); Protein 3g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 4%; Iron 20%
Exchanges: 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 Carbohydrate Choice
MyPyramid Servings: 1 tsp Fats & Oils; 0 oz-eq Grains; 1 oz-eq Meat & Beans *% Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.