- 2 1/2cups Rice Chex cereal
- 2 1/2 cups Corn Chex cereal
- 1 cup peanut butter filled pretzel pieces
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries or dried cherries
- 1/2 cup yogurt-covered raisins
- 1/2 cup peanut butter baking chips
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients. Store in airtight container.
- Peanut butter filled pretzels are found packaged in the snack aisle of the grocery store. If you’re unable to locate them, regular pretzel twists wil lalso work in this snack mix.
- Yogurt-covered cranberries are a great alternative to yogurt-covered raisins.
- Store in sealed container or divide among small, resealable food storage bags for an easy grab-and-go snack.