- 4 cups Rice Chex™ cereal
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3 cups Lucky Charms™ cereal
- 1 bag (11 oz) white vanilla baking chips
- 1 tablespoon rainbow sprinkles
- 1 tablespoon star-shaped candy decors
- Line large cookie sheet with sides with cooking parchment paper. In large microwavable bowl, add Rice Chex™ cereal.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High 20 to 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in granulated sugar; microwave uncovered on High 30 to 40 seconds or until sugar is dissolved. Stir in vanilla. Pour over Chex™ cereal in bowl, stirring until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 1 minute; stir to coat cereal. Microwave uncovered on High an additional 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds. Add powdered sugar to bowl; toss until cereal is coated. Spread mixture onto parchment-lined cookie sheet. Cool 5 minutes.
- Add Lucky Charms™ cereal to Chex™ cereal mixture on parchment-lined cookie sheet; mix together to combine. Spread mixture out.
- In medium microwavable bowl, microwave white vanilla baking chips uncovered on Medium (50%) 2 minutes to 2 minutes 30 seconds, stirring after 1 minute, until melted and smooth. Transfer to gallon-size resealable food-storage plastic bag; cut off small corner of bag. Drizzle evenly over snack mix; immediately top with sprinkles and decors.
- Refrigerate 15 to 20 minutes or until drizzle is set. Carefully break into bite-size pieces; transfer to large serving bowl.
- This recipe can be made ahead. Store in covered container at room temperature up to 5 days.
- Check out your local craft stores, or do some online shopping for fun colored and shaped sprinkles.