Unicorn Lucky Charms™ Chex™ Bars
For unlimited unicorn fun, stir up these quick and easy no-bake cereal bars!
- 4 cups Lucky Charms™ cereal
- 4 cups Rice Chex™ cereal
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 1 bag (10.5 oz) miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting (from 16-oz container)
- 3/4 cup white vanilla baking chips
- Blue and purple gel food colors
- 1 tablespoon rainbow sprinkles
- Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. Spray large bowl with cooking spray. Add cereals to bowl.
- Spray medium microwavable bowl with cooking spray. Add butter and marshmallows. Microwave uncovered on High 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth. Stir in frosting and 1/2 cup of the white vanilla baking chips. Continue to microwave uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Pour hot marshmallow mixture over cereal mixture; stir until cereal is well coated. Press firmly in pan.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave 2 tablespoons of the remaining white vanilla baking chips uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth. Add 1 to 2 drops blue food color; stir to blend. Transfer to small resealable food-storage plastic bag. Repeat with remaining 2 tablespoons white vanilla baking chips, using purple food color.
- Cut off small corner of each bag of colored melted baking chips. Drizzle over bars; immediately top with sprinkles.
- Cool at least 1 hour until firm. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
- Check out your local craft stores or do some online shopping for fun colored and shaped sprinkles.
- Customize this cereal bar by making your own sprinkle combination by combining different colored and shaped sprinkles and nonpareils.