No-Bake Peanut Butter Caramel Bars
Creamy peanut butter and milk chocolate treats with NO baking required! In just 20 minutes, these delicious No-Bake Peanut Butter Caramel Bars are ready to take on-the-go for a sweet treat anytime!
- 6 cups Rice Chex™ cereal
- 1-1/4 cups roasted, salted peanuts, chopped
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 oz milk chocolate chips
- Line a 9-inch x 13-inch baking pan with parchment paper, and set it aside. In a large bowl, gently combine the Rice Chex and chopped peanuts. Set aside.
- In a 4-cup measuring cup, stir together the corn syrup and brown sugar. Microwave on high for 2 - 3 minutes, or until the mixture is bubbly.
- Stir in the peanut butter, vanilla extract, and salt until everything is fully blended.
- Pour the mixture over the cereal and nuts, and gently stir to evenly coat. Pour the caramel-coated cereal mixture into the prepared pan. Gently spread it out and press evenly into the pan. Let cool to room temperature.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and drizzle the melted chocolate over the top of the bars. Let the chocolate harden, then cut into bars. Store the bars in an airtight container.