Mixed Berry Chex™ Party Mix
NEW Blueberry Chex is perfect for making Mixed Berry Chex Party Mix, ready in less than 15 minutes! With a bright and fruity taste, this is the sweet summer combination you’ll love.
- 4 cups Blueberry Chex™ cereal
- 3/4 cup almonds, roasted
- 3/4 cup freeze dried strawberries
- 3/4 cup freeze dried raspberries
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the Blueberry Chex and almonds.
- In a small, microwave-safe bowl, combine the orange juice concentrate, butter, and brown sugar, microwave on high for 1 minute or until the mixture has melted. Stir to mix and pour over the cereal mixture. Stir until evenly coated.
- Place in microwave and microwave for 5-6 minutes or until just starting to brown, stirring after every minute. Spread mixture on a parchment-lined sheet pan and allow to cool completely. Break-up party mix and store in an airtight container.