Marshmallow Peanut Butter Chex™ Mix
This fluffernutter-inspired snack mix includes marshmallow clusters of Peanut Butter Chex™ cereal mixed with mini peanut butter cookies, marshmallows and peanuts for an ooey, gooey treat.
- 8 cups Peanut Butter Chex™ cereal
- 1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow crème
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 1/2 cups mini peanut butter sandwich cookies
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup salted dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 Cup Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 50); Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 130mg; Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 8g); Protein 2g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 4%; Iron 6%;
- Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1
- Line large rimmed pan with waxed paper. Spray large bowl with cooking spray; add cereal to bowl.
- In medium microwavable bowl, microwave marshmallow crème, butter and peanut butter chips uncovered on High 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds, until mixture is melted and can be stirred smooth.
- Pour over cereal, stirring well. Microwave mixture uncovered on High 2 to 3 minutes, stirring after every minute, until mixture is well coated. Spread on pan; cool 10 minutes. Break into bite-size clusters; cool completely.
- In large serving bowl, add cereal clusters, cookies, marshmallows and peanuts; mix to combine.
- For best results, we recommend eating this snack mix the same day it is made.
- Spraying your spoon or spatula with cooking spray helps keep marshmallow mixture from clinging to spoon when stirring cereal mixture.