Goin’ Fishin’ Chex™ Mix
A microwave speeds up a cheesy snack that can be ready to eat in less than 30 minutes.
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 9 cups Corn Chex™, Rice Chex™ or Wheat Chex™ cereal (or combination)
- 2 cups tiny pretzel fish-shaped crackers
- 2 cups bite-size cheese crackers
- 1 package (1 oz) ranch dressing and seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High about 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in cereal and crackers until evenly coated. Stir in dressing mix and cheese until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 3 minutes, stirring after each minute. Spread on waxed paper or foil; cool about 15 minutes. Store in airtight container.
- For extra fish appeal, and even more whimsy, use fish-shaped cheese crackers.