Gluten-Free Milk and Cereal Bark
Milk and Chex™ cereal become a sweet treat with this frozen bark.
- 2 containers (5.3 oz each) vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Honey Nut Chex™ cereal
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped dried apricots
- Serving Size: Calories 50 (Calories from Fat 5); Total Fat 1/2g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 30mg; Total Carbohydrate 8g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 7g); Protein 3g
- % Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 4%; Iron 2%
- Exchanges: 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1/2 Carbohydrate Choice
- MyPyramid Servings: 0 tsp Fats & Oils; 0 oz-eq Grains; 0 oz-eq Meat & Beans *% Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil. Spread yogurt with offset spatula evenly in bottom of pan. Sprinkle cereal, dried cranberries and dried apricots on top.
- Freeze at least 3 hours until solid. Remove bark from pan with foil. Break into pieces. Serve immediately. Store leftovers in airtight container in freezer.
- Substitution: Swap Honey Nut Chex™ cereal with Vanilla Chex™, Chocolate Chex™ or Cinnamon Chex™ cereal.
- Substitution: Swap dried fruit with your favorite toppings: mini chocolate chips, chopped nuts, fresh fruit, freeze-dried fruit.
- Healthy: Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change.