This fruity yogurt bowl, topped with Chex™ cereal and fresh berries, makes a great breakfast or snack.
- 1 container (5.3 oz) mixed berry Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Chex™ cereal
- 1/4 cup berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries or sliced strawberries)
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- In bowl, add yogurt. Top with cereal, berries and almonds. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to an hour until ready to serve.
- Presentation/Garnish: Get creative with your toppings! Other suggestions include banana slices, chia seed, flaked coconut, chopped nuts or dried fruits.
- Variation: Try these varieties of cereal in this recipe: Honey Nut Chex™, Cinnamon Chex™ or Chocolate Chex™.
- Healthy: Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change.
- Serving Size: Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 35); Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 120mg; Total Carbohydrate 31g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 22g); Protein 14g
- % Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 25%; Calcium 25%; Iron 20%
- Exchanges: 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 Carbohydrate Choice
- MyPyramid Servings: 0 tsp Fats & Oils; 0 oz-eq Grains; 0 oz-eq Meat & Beans *% Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Makes: 1 Servings