Cookies & Cream Muddy Buddies™
A classic combo ready to start the party! Made with your favorite cookies and sweetened with white chocolate, Our 10-minute recipe for Cookies + Cream Muddy Buddies will have everyone reaching for handful after handful.
- 5 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1-1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil (can substitute coconut or other oil)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed (about 16 cookies)
- In a small bowl, combine chocolate and coconut oil. Heat on high in the microwave for 1 minute, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth.
- Place cereal in a large bowl and add the melted chocolate. Stir gently to evenly coat. Place powdered sugar in a large resealable plastic bag, add cereal mix, seal bag and shake until evenly coated. Add crushed sandwich cookies and give a gentle toss. Allow to dry completely before sealing in an airtight container.