Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerios™ Chex™ Muddy Buddies™
This spin on the classic Muddy Buddies™ recipe includes new Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerios™, peanut butter cups and peanuts.
- 9 cups Rice Chex™ or Corn Chex™ cereal
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 cups Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerios™ cereal
- 32 miniature peanut butter cups, unwrapped, cut in half
- 1 cup salted cocktail peanuts
- In large bowl, measure Chex™ cereal; set aside.
- In 1-quart microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter uncovered on High 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth. Stir in vanilla until well mixed. Pour chocolate mixture over Chex™ cereal in large bowl; stir until well coated. Pour into 2-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag; add powdered sugar. Seal bag; shake until well coated.
- Add remaining ingredients. Seal bag; shake until well mixed. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.