- 3 cups Rice Chex™ cereal
- 3 cups Corn Chex™ cereal
- 1 cup tiny fish-shaped pretzel crackers
- 1 cup tiny fish-shaped cheese-flavored crackers
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups puffed cheese balls
- In large microwavable bowl, place cereals and crackers. Mix until combined.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds or until melted. Stir in dry ranch dressing mix until no clumps remain.
- Pour butter mixture evenly over cereal mixture. Carefully stir until evenly coated. Microwave uncovered on High 4 minutes, stirring every minute.
- Stir in cheese balls. Cool 5 minutes before serving. Serve immediately, or store in airtight container.
- Divide this tasty snack mix among several snack-size resealable food-storage plastic bags for a grab 'n go sensation!
- If you prefer, use 6 cups Rice Chex™ cereal OR Corn Chex™ cereal instead of 3 cups of each in this recipe.