- 1 package (8 oz) miniature Oreo™ chocolate creme sandwich cookies
- 6 cups Rice Chex™ or Corn Chex™ cereal
- 12 oz vanilla-flavored candy coating (almond bark)
- 1/2 cup holiday-colored candy-coated chocolate candies
- Line large rimmed cookie sheet with waxed paper. In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, add 1 1/2 cups of the cookies. Seal bag; crush cookies with rolling pin, scraping cookies from inside of bag with spatula.
- In large bowl, add cereal. In medium microwavable bowl, microwave candy coating uncovered on High 1 to 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, until melted and smooth. Stir in 3/4 cup of the crushed cookies. Pour onto cereal; mix until coated well.
- Spread on cookie sheet, separating pieces slightly. Immediately sprinkle with remaining crushed cookies; refrigerate 15 to 20 minutes or until set.
- Carefully break cereal mixture into bite-size pieces. In large serving bowl, mix cereal pieces, chocolate candies and remaining whole cookies.
- Love more chocolate? Replace half of the Rice Chex™ with Chocolate Chex™ cereal.
- Store in covered container at room temperature up to 5 days.
1 Serving: Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 90); Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 130mg; Potassium 65mg; Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 0g); Protein 1g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 4%; Iron 20%
Exchanges: 2 Other Carbohydrate, 2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 2