- 5 cups Rice Chex™ cereal
- 3 cups Corn Chex™ cereal
- 4 cups shoestring potatoes
- 2 cups bite-size cheese crackers
- 1/4 cups bacon flavor bits or chips
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 package (1 oz) ranch dressing and seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals, potatoes, crackers and bacon flavor bits.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High about 30 seconds or until melted. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated. Stir in dressing mix and cheese until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 3 minutes, stirring after each minute. Spread on waxed paper or foil to cool. Store in airtight container.
- If other flavors of ranch dressing or dip mix are available at your grocery store, try one of these just for the fun of it!
Makes: 26 Servings