- 4 cups Vanilla Chex™ cereal
- 4 cups Cinnamon Chex™ cereal
- 2 cups chopped chocolate Halloween candy
- 1 1/2 cups candy corn
- 1 cup orange or red candy melts
- 1 cup chocolate candy melts
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
- In very large bowl, mix cereals. Chop chocolate candy into bite-size pieces. Add to cereal mixture along with candy corn. Toss to combine.
- Spread mixture evenly on waxed paper.
- Melt orange and chocolate candy melts separately as directed on packages. Stir 1 tablespoon oil into each color; stir until well combined. Drizzle melted candy coatings over cereal mixture.
- Let stand about 1 hour or until candy coating is hardened. Break into pieces to serve.