- 8 oz white chocolate baking bars, coarsely chopped
- 4 cups Corn Chex™ or Rice Chex™ cereal
- 2 cups bite-size pretzel twists
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1/4 cup Betty Crocker™ orange and black candy decors
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave chopped baking bars uncovered on High 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Gently stir in cereal, pretzels and raisins until evenly coated. Stir in candy corn and decors.
- Spread on waxed paper or foil until cooled and chocolate is set. Break into chunks. Store loosely covered.
- Presentation/Garnish: Fill little cellophane bags with this fun mix and tie with orange and black ribbons for Halloween party treats.
Serving Size: Calories 180 (Calories from Fat 45); Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 150mg; Total Carbohydrate 32g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 22g); Protein 2g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 6%; Iron 15%
Exchanges: 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 Carbohydrate Choice
MyPyramid Servings: 0 tsp Fats & Oils; 0 oz-eq Grains; 0 oz-eq Meat & Beans *
% Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.