- 2 1/2 cups Maple Brown Sugar Chex™ Cereal
- 2 1/2 cups Cinnamon Chex™ Cereal
- 1 cup yogurt-covered raisins
- 1 cup banana chips
- 1 cup roasted, salted almonds
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- In large bowl, combine ingredients; mix well. Store in covered container.
- Cooking Gluten Free?: Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change.
- For a fun alternative, substitute gluten-free yogurt-covered pretzel twists for the yogurt-covered raisins.
- Banana chips vary widely by brand. Some are dehydrated, while others are fried. Some are very thin and salty, like potato chips; others are thick and chewy. Experiment with different brands until you find your favorite.
- Other roasted, salted nuts can be used in place of the almonds. Try peanuts, cashews or even mixed nuts.
About 1/2 Cup Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 90); Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 100mg; Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 17g); Protein 3g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 6%; Iron 15%;
Exchanges: 2 Other Carbohydrate, 1/2 High-Fat Meat, 1 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 2