Frozen Berry and Blueberry Chex™ Yogurt Bark
A creamy frozen treat of yogurt topped with Blueberry Chex™ and fresh berries is great to keep on hand for a quick breakfast bite or tasty snack.
- 2 containers (6 oz each) Yoplait® Original French vanilla yogurt
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® Original blueberry yogurt
- 3/4 cup Blueberry Chex™ cereal
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries, cut in half
- Line large rimmed cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper or waxed paper. Stir each container of yogurt; alternate dollops of yogurts on cooking parchment paper. Spread and swirl yogurts to form a 15x10-inch rectangle with about 1/4-inch thickness.
- Top with remaining ingredients. Freeze 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until frozen. Break into pieces. Store pieces in covered container in freezer.
- For even more berry flavor, replace vanilla yogurt with strawberry yogurt for a refreshing new twist!
- Try your favorite combination of fresh berries to top the bark.