- 5 cups Peanut Butter Chex™ cereal
- 4 cups Chocolate Chex™ cereal
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- In large bowl, add cereals; set aside.
- In 1-quart microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter uncovered on High 1 minute; stir. Microwave about 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in vanilla. Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated. Pour into 2-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag.
- Add powdered sugar. Seal bag; shake until well coated. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Store in airtight container.
- Store in airtight containers so the mixture stays crisp.
- For even more peanut butter flavor, stir in 1 cup peanut butter candy-coated chocolate candies or 1/2 cup peanut butter chips or for additional chocolate, stir in 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips!
1/2 Cup Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 80); Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 150mg; Total Carbohydrate 28g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 17g); Protein 2g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 6%; Iron 15%;
Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1 Other Carbohydrate, 1 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 2