Dill Pickle Chex™ Mix
Classic Chex™ party mix is addictive enough, but this summer, we’re going crazy and adding a kiss of ranch and an irresistible dill-pickle punch. You’re welcome!
- 4 1/2 cups Corn Chex™ cereal
- 4 1/2 cups Rice Chex™ cereal
- 2 cups bite-size pretzel pieces
- 2 cups regular-size garlic bagel chips, broken into 1-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle juice
- 1 package (1 oz) dry ranch dressing mix
- In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals, pretzels and bagel chips.
- In measuring cup or small bowl, mix oil, dill weed, garlic powder and pickle juice.
- Gradually pour oil mixture over cereal mixture until evenly coated. Sprinkle with ranch dressing mix, stirring to coat completely.
- Microwave uncovered on High 4 to 5 minutes, stirring every minute with rubber spatula and scraping side and bottom of bowl.
- Spread mixture on waxed paper or foil to cool. Store in airtight container.