Blueberry Crumble Chex™ Party Mix
Bring our NEW Blueberry Chex to the party with our 10-minute recipe for Blueberry Crumble Chex Party Mix! Packed with sweet blueberry flavor and crunchy pecans, Blueberry Crumble Chex Party Mix is perfect for a quick and tasty dessert.
- 6 cups Blueberry Chex™ cereal
- 2 cups pecan halves, chopped
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups freeze dried blueberries
- (2) 1.2 ounce packages of dried blueberries
- In a large microwavable bowl, place Blueberry Chex, rolled oats, cinnamon, and pecans.
- In a 2-cup microwavable measuring cup, add butter, brown sugar and honey. Microwave on High for 1 minute and 30 seconds, stirring after the 1 minute mark, until mixture is boiling. Give the brown sugar mixture a final stir and pour over the cereal mixture. Gently stir to combine. Microwave on High for 4-5 minutes, stirring after every minute. Add freeze dried blueberries.
- Spread mixture on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper. Allow to cool 5 minutes before eating. Store loosely covered.