- 4 cups Peanut Butter Chex™ cereal
- 4 cups Chocolate Chex™ cereal
- 1 1/4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter-filled pretzels
- 1 cup banana chips
- 1 cup cocktail peanuts
- Line large rimmed pan with waxed paper; add cereals.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave 3/4 cup of the chocolate chips uncovered on High 60 to 90 seconds, stirring after each 30-second increment, until melted and smooth. Transfer to small resealable food-storage plastic bag; cut off small corner of bag. Drizzle onto cereal. Refrigerate 15 to 20 minutes or until chocolate is set. Carefully break apart; transfer to large serving bowl.
- Add pretzels, banana chips, peanuts and remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips to bowl; stir to combine.
- Store in closed container at room temperature.
- Banana chips are found in the shelf-stable fruit aisle of the grocery store.
- Peanut butter-filled pretzels are shaped like nuggets and are sold in the salty snack aisle of the grocery store.
1/2 Cup Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 70); Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 140mg; Total Carbohydrate 19g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 9g); Protein 3g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 4%; Iron 15%;
Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 1