- 3 cups Rice Chex™ cereal
- 3 cups Corn Chex™ cereal
- 1 1/2 cups bite-size pretzel twists
- 1 1/2 cups bite-size cheese crackers
- 3/4 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals, pretzels, crackers and peanuts.
- In medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients until well blended. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 7 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on foil or paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.
- Substitution: Use your all-time favorite or try a new barbecue sauce flavor—honey, hickory smoked, chipotle, raspberry are all tasty choices.
Serving Size: Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 60); Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 1 1/2g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 330mg; Total Carbohydrate 21g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 5g); Protein 4g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 6%; Iron 20%
Exchanges: 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Carbohydrate Choice
MyPyramid Servings: 0 tsp Fats & Oils; 0 oz-eq Grains; 1 oz-eq Meat & Beans *% Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.