Gluten-Free Cinnamon-Peach Crisp Parfait
This easy and delicious parfait combines peach yogurt with a crunchy Cinnamon Chex™ cereal and pecan topping.
- 1 container (5.3 oz) peach Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Cinnamon Chex™ cereal
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen (thawed) sliced peaches, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- Serving Size: Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 70); Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 120mg; Total Carbohydrate 32g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 25g); Protein 13g
- % Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 15%; Calcium 15%; Iron 15%
- Exchanges: 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 Carbohydrate Choice
- MyPyramid Servings: 0 tsp Fats & Oils; 0 oz-eq Grains; 0 oz-eq Meat & Beans *% Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Place half of the yogurt (about 1/3 cup) in bottom of 8-oz glass or small canning jar. Sprinkle half of cereal over yogurt in glass, then add half of the sliced peaches.
- Top with remaining yogurt, cereal and peaches. Top with chopped pecans.
- Presentation/Garnish: Top parfait with a dollop of whipped cream or a sprinkling of cinnamon for a special touch.
- Substitution: Swap Vanilla Chex™ cereal for Cinnamon Chex™ cereal, if desired.
- Healthy: Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change.