Chex™ Cereal Crunch Cones
Ice cream cones are even more enjoyable when coated with a crunchy mixture of Chocolate Chex™ and sprinkles.
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chex™ cereal, coarsely crushed
- 2 tablespoons rainbow mix candy sprinkles
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts, if desired
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 4 flat-bottom ice cream cones
- In small bowl, mix cereal, sprinkles and peanuts.
- Scoop ice cream into cones. For each cone, press cereal mixture into ice cream to cover. Serve immediately.
- These ice cream cones can be made with any combination of ice cream and Chex™ cereal.
- Birthday Cake Chex™ Cereal Crunch Cones: Mix 1/2 cup Vanilla Chex™ or Rice Chex™ cereal and 2 tablespoons rainbow mix candy sprinkles. Continue as directed in recipe.
- Chocolate Chex™ Cereal Crunch Cones: Mix 1/2 cup Chocolate Chex™ cereal, 2 tablespoons chocolate candy sprinkles and 2 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips. Continue as directed in recipe.