Chocolate Chex™ cereal and strawberries are the perfect pair in this easy parfait.
- 1 container (5.3 oz) strawberry Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chex™ cereal
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- Place half of the yogurt (about 1/3 cup) in bottom of 8-oz glass or small canning jar. Sprinkle half of cereal over yogurt in glass, then sprinkle with half of the chopped strawberries.
- Top with remaining yogurt, cereal and strawberries.
Presentation/Garnish: Top parfait with mini chocolate chips for added indulgence.
Substitution: Swap Vanilla Chex™ cereal for the Chocolate Chex™ cereal, if desired.
Healthy: Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change.
Serving Size: Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 10); Total Fat 1g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 115mg; Total Carbohydrate 34g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 23g); Protein 12g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%; Vitamin C 45%; Calcium 15%; Iron 15%
Exchanges: 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 Carbohydrate Choice
MyPyramid Servings: 0 tsp Fats & Oils; 0 oz-eq Grains; 0 oz-eq Meat & Beans
*% Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Makes: 1 servings